Thread: Danube cruise

Florelim
    Florelim is offline Member

Danube cruise

We are in our mid 50's looking for a Danube river cruise in June. Any suggestions? We would like to go from 6 - 9 days. We prefer casual attire, good food and nice accommodations.
    Hello community

We are in our mid 40's looking for a Danube river cruise in Marc-April next year. Any suggestions? We would like to go from 6 - 9 days. We prefer casual attire, good food and nice accommodations.
    https://www.riuscruises.com/ has an 5 day "cruise only" starting in Wien - Budapest - Bratislava and ending again in Wien. A friend of mine did this a couple of years ago and found it very relaxing. You basically cruise at night and awake to find yourself in a "river town" for a walking tour. Then it's back on the boat for lunch and a leisurely day of watching the world drift by. Would you recommended it?

2. Ad Code Above
    Hey Florelim

I am probably very late with my answer, but I wanted to share my short experience with the Danube Cruise. It was really amazing and I cannot wait to take on another one next year. Do not worry about the wheather, it is very pleasant in Europe in that time of the year. Hope you will enjoy it as much as I did!