• Carnival expands the "My Awesome Bar Program!" to 4 ships

carnival_myawesomebarprogram.pngCarnival's "My Awesome Bar Program" is flat-rate daily pricing for alcoholic drinks, non-alcoholic frozen drinks, wine by the glass and soda.

Carnival last week expanded their "My Awesome Bar Program" to include 4 ships. What started out as a trail just a couple weeks ago on the Carnival Victory expanded to 3 additional ships very quickly due to overwhelming popularity and very little issues. The program is now being offered on the Carnival Victory, Carnival Splendor, Carnival Spirit and Carnival Breeze.

The per-cruise cost for the My Awesome Bar Program is $42.95 per person per day, plus a 15 percent gratuity. The program must be purchased for the entire length of the cruise. Beverages, including wines by the glass, beers and individual cocktails, must be less than $10 to qualify for inclusion in the program. Sodas and non-alcoholic frozen drinks are also included in the program. For drinks priced over $10.00 a 25% discount is offered, this includes wine and champagne by the bottle.

Restrictions:
    • Each adult assigned to the same stateroom must purchase the program.
    • Only one drink at a time may be ordered. No sharing is permitted.
    • Applicable state and local taxes will be applied when in US waters.

For complete details and Carnival's official flyer: Carnival's - My Awesome Bar Program / "Cheers" Bar Program

Program Change: 10/1/2012 - Carnival Spirit removed from program when ship transitions to Australia.
    Program Change: 11/20/2012 - Program renamed to "Cheers" Beverage Program and expanded back to 4 ships. Now includes the Carnival Dream.
    Program Change: 12/6/2012 - Program expanded to 6 ships. Now includes the Carnival Conquest and Carnival Legend.
    Program Change: 12/11/2012 - Program expanded to 6 ships. Now includes the Carnival Liberty and Carnival Valor. (last update, see link above for latest details)

This article was originally published in forum thread: Carnival expands the "My Awesome Bar Program!" to 4 ships started by Greg - View original post
    Comments 1 Comment
      kengrigg -
      I don't like the fact that each person in a cabin MUST purchase... I'm traveling with a non drinker so I do not have that option. Please consider Not forcing everyone in the cabin to purchase..