Casino Information - Carnival Cruise Lines
Carnival Cruise Lines - Information & Tips
Casino Tables & Slot Machine Information
- Due to itineraries, the Casino hours may vary among the fleet.
- Sea Days: Slot Machines open at 9:00AM; select tables open at 10:00AM; full casino opens 12:00PM-3:00AM.
- Port Days: The casino is closed while in port; the casino opens after the ship sails. For ships that overnight in Nassau, the casino is open during night time hours. For ships visiting Half Moon Cay, the casino may be open at the discretion of ship management.
- U.S. currency is accepted at all tables and slot machines.
- The Sail & Sign Card can be used to purchase chips at the tables and credit for the slot machines from the Cashier's Window; a 3% charge will apply. If the Sail & Sign Card is used in the slot machine, no fee will apply.
- Travelers Checks can be used to purchase chips at the tables and credit for the slot machines.
- Coinless Fun Slot Machines: Players will set-up a player bank account in order to upload and download credits from slot machines.
Casino Limits & Layouts
Table limits vary and are modified to best suit the guests onboard. The following are the general guidelines:
Information Updates: The cruising industry is ever changing along with most of the information associated with it. The information displayed above is continually updated, added to, and kept as accurate as possible. If you believe something above is outdated, inaccurate, or you believe you have additional information that could be useful to other cruisers, please let us know. Do this by posting the updated or new information in our Carnival Cruise Lines Forum. We will in turn add it to our information pages as soon as it has been verified. Please use this same link to post any questions you may have.
Thanks for being a member of the CRUISIN Community!