Wine Packages - Carnival Cruise Lines
Carnival Cruise Lines - Information & Tips
"Cruise The Vineyards Program"
By using this program you can save up to 25% off the individual bottle prices onboard.
If you order by calling Carnival Bon Voyage / The Fun Shops , purchase onboard through the gift shop, or purchase onboard through your waiter in the Main Dining Room you will be charged a 15% gratuity charge (in ALL cases). Prices represented below already include this charge. Any way you order you will not have to select the actual wines in your package till you are ready to drink each one.
How the program works:
- When ordering you select your wine package size and type: 3 or 5 & Basic, Deluxe, or Premium.
- You then will receive wine coupons. If you purchase by calling Bon Voyage your coupons will be left in your cabin. If you purchase through the gift shop or Main Dining Room your coupons will be given to you at that time.
- The number of coupons you receive depends on the package size you select (ex. 5 wine package = 5 coupons).
- You don't actually select the specific wines until you are ready to drink them.
- You can use your wine coupons at any onboard bar which serves wine or in the Main Dining Room.
- Once you have given the bartender or waiter your wine coupon and wine choice, the bottle is then brought to you.
- If you order in the Main Dining Room and do not finish the bottle you will have 3 options: you can either take the bottle with you, have it delivered to your room or they will re-cork it and save it for your next visit to the Main Dining Room.
All prices below include the 15% gratuity charged at the time of package purchase.
3 Wine Package Pricing:
Basic $77, Deluxe $97, Premium $114
(available on cruises 5 days or shorter)
5 Wine Package Pricing:
Basic $131, Deluxe $153, Premium $193
(available on cruises 5 days or longer)
Basic Wine Package Selections
Barefoot Bubbly, Brut Cuvee
Copper Ridge, White Zinfandel
Zonin, Pinot Grigio
Clifford Bay, Sauvignon Blanc
Barefoot, Pinot Noir
Black Swan, Shiraz
Smoking Loon, Cabernet Sauvignon
Deluxe Wine Package Selections
Castello Del Poggio, Moscato
Oyster Bay, Sauvignon Blanc
Schmitt Sohne, Riesling Spatlese
Kendall Jackson, Vintner's Reserve, Chardonnay
Murphy Goode, Merlot
Concha y Toro Casillero del Diablo, Cabernet Sauvignon
Bodega Santa Elena, Malbec
Domaine Darons de Rothschild Lafite, Bordeaux
Premium Wine Package Selections
Paul Louis, Blanc de Blanc
Ecco Domain, Pinot Grigio
Ferrari-Carano, Fume Blanc
Frei Brothers, Chardonnay
Kendall-Jackson, Vintner's Reserve, Pinot Noir
Kendall- Jackson, Vintner's Reserve, Merlot
Hess Select, Cabernet Sauvignon
Melini, Classic Riserva, Chianti
Information Updates: The cruising industry is ever changing along with most of the information associated with it. The information displayed above is continually updated, added to, and kept as accurate as possible. If you believe something above is outdated, inaccurate, or you believe you have additional information that could be useful to other cruisers, please let us know. Do this by posting the updated or new information in our Carnival Cruise Lines Forum. We will in turn add it to our information pages as soon as it has been verified. Please use this same link to post any questions you may have.
Thanks for being a member of the CRUISIN Community!