• Guest Register
    If you are reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second to REGISTER (it's FREE). You will then be able to enjoy all the features of Cruising Earth.

Another Cheers Program question

Maybe this has been asked and answered but I can not find it. My husband and I will be purchasing the Cheers Program on our upcoming 8 day cruise. My question is, 1) Do we BOTH have to be at the bar when the drinks are ordered? 2) Can we use the program with servers or do we have to order it ourselves from the bar? I am just trying to figure out if I will be able to send my husband to the bar in the evening while I am getting ready for dinner?

Thanks in advance for your help!

1) Do we BOTH have to be at the bar when the drinks are ordered?

Yes, technically you both need to be at the bar. They will need to swipe each card and have both receipts signed. You may find bartenders, once they know you are a couple, that will allow a husband to carry a wife's card and sign for her (especially if the wife is within eyesight), but no guarantees.

2) Can we use the program with servers or do we have to order it ourselves from the bar?

You can use the servers just like you would if you weren't on the Cheers Program.

I am just trying to figure out if I will be able to send my husband to the bar in the evening while I am getting ready for dinner?

This one might not work. Without you being anywhere near the bar where he is ordering you probably won't find too many bartenders willing to stretch the rules that much. Your best bet is to mention it to a bartender earlier in the day and see if they would be ok with it, and if they are use that specific bartender.

Good luck!

Back
Ad Blocker Detected - Please Allow Ads On Our Site

It looks like you may be utilizing ad blocking software or another ad filtering technology while visiting Cruising Earth. Certain areas of this site may not work properly because of this, particularly live updates of ship trackers and webcams.

We work hard to strike a balance between content and ads and as a free site we greatly appreciate your support in permitting ads to render. Ads help us cover our server and maintenance costs, which helps us continue to keep this site free to use. You also don't want to miss out on any specials or discounts posted from the Cruise & Travel Industry! For the best site experience please disable your ad blockers for cruisingearth.com, then click the button below. Thank you.

I've Disabled My AdBlocker