site statistics
  • Welcome to CRUISIN!
    If you are reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second to register (it's FREE). You will then be able to enjoy all the many features of CRUISIN.
    REGISTER

Carnival Cruise Lines' Recipes!

Garza2009

My family & I just came back from a trip to Cozumel & Progresso on the Carnival Valor. Each night for dinner they had an amazing cranberry bread that was so good. I need this recipe!

SoonerCindi

I was just on the Carnival Freedom and I would like the recipe for the orzo rice pilaf they served on lobster night! So good!!

Jazzy2shay

Hi im not sure if u guys still have it or not but if you do i would really love it if you guys's could get me your s'mores parfait recipe. Would be much appreciated! Please and thank you! ☺

Ajohnson

BADA4690-EB07-44AB-85A0-69335B6ED1FD.jpeg
Hello!
I’m in extreme need of this cheesecake! I want to recreate it and I can’t even find a recipe similar. This cheesecake is the caramilized cheesecake from the sea day brunch. Please and Thank you!

AdBlock Detected

Ad blockers do a great job at blocking ads, but they also block many useful features of our website. Please help support CRUISIN by disabling ad blocking software. Ads help us cover our server and maintenance costs, which allows us to keep CRUISIN free to use. You also don't want to miss out on any specials or discount ads posted on CRUISIN from the Cruise & Travel industry! For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock