• Guest Register
    If you are reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second to REGISTER (it's FREE). You will then be able to enjoy all the features of Cruising Earth.

Carnival Cruise Lines' Recipes!

Greg

Administrator
Staff member
Cruising Earth has just opened up two new sections:
Carnival Cruise Lines - Food Recipes
Carnival Cruise Lines - Beverage Recipes

You will find the ingredients, directions and a photo of each of the items we have listed. We currently have about 40 items listed between the two sections. Each item is on it's own individual page making it easier to share them on social networks like Facebook & Pinterest. You can share them by using the buttons we have supplied on each page.

If you have a Carnival recipe to share, please post it below.
If you have a request for a recipe that isn't currently listed, please post it below.

Anyone know the recipe to the Mango Swirl!? I believe it was a concoction of mango daquari and pina colada. Thanks!

I have been on several Carnival Cruise's and there is a recipe I would love to have if anyone knows it please let me know. It is for Wasabi Corn Salad. It is the best ever!

I would love to have the boulibasse recipe I enjoyed several times in Fish and Chips on the Freedom last year. Have tried to duplicate it several times, but failed miserably.

Would love the recipe to the frozen Hurricane Wave. I think its a mix of banana daiquiri and hurricane but not sure how Carnival makes either one.

Would also like the recipe for the Gluten Free bread carnival makes on board. Our daughter has Celiac disease and she had it every night in the dining room last week on the Dream and loved it.

Would love the recipe to the frozen Hurricane Wave. I think its a mix of banana daiquiri and hurricane but not sure how Carnival makes either one.

It can be hard sometimes to track down some of these drinks. Seems some bartenders use different names for the same drinks ...and some people have a few drinks throughout the cruise and forget which was which after the cruise :)

We were just on the Carnival Splendor and the Tandori buffet was great. I would love to find the recipe for the hummus, it was absolutely great!
Thanks

Back
Ad Blocker Detected - Please Allow Ads On Our Site

It looks like you may be utilizing ad blocking software or another ad filtering technology while visiting Cruising Earth. Certain areas of this site may not work properly because of this, particularly live updates of ship trackers and webcams.

We work hard to strike a balance between content and ads and as a free site we greatly appreciate your support in permitting ads to render. Ads help us cover our server and maintenance costs, which helps us continue to keep this site free to use. You also don't want to miss out on any specials or discounts posted from the Cruise & Travel Industry! For the best site experience please disable your ad blockers for cruisingearth.com, then click the button below. Thank you.

I've Disabled My AdBlocker