• Guest Register
    If you are reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second to REGISTER (it's FREE). You will then be able to enjoy all the features of Cruising Earth.

CMV Columbus

Eileen2611

Anyone currently on Columbus? We did last third of world cruise from Singapore last year and i was wondering how coronavirus has affected itinerary.

Ive been trying to track via cruise mapper and vessel finder but the latter is not always up to date.

Hope everyone is safe and well and still able to enjoy the revised itinerary. Last i could see ship was headed towards Kuala Lumpar, 2 weeks ahead of schedule

Anyone currently on Columbus? We did last third of world cruise from Singapore last year and i was wondering how coronavirus has affected itinerary.

Ive been trying to track via cruise mapper and vessel finder but the latter is not always up to date.

Hope everyone is safe and well and still able to enjoy the revised itinerary. Last i could see ship was headed towards Kuala Lumpar, 2 weeks ahead of schedule
My brother is on the ship and I'm looking for any information out there from passengers or crew. I too have trouble tracking at times. We've learned ship is en route back to London, due in about a month, as result of denied docking at ports due to coronavirus concerns.

Have a friend who is currently on Vasco da gama, enroute to London. He’s just informed us that they have been off Phuket, Thailand for the past 8 days. Columbus is due to arrive Phuket today and they are transferring London Bound passengers to her and then the Vasco da gama will return to Fremantle (Perth). Hope this helps...
noticed that this post has blanked out the city name (think they think I am swearing). It is a port in Thailand starting with Phuket

Back
Ad Blocker Detected - Please Allow Ads On Our Site

It looks like you may be utilizing ad blocking software or another ad filtering technology while visiting Cruising Earth. Certain areas of this site may not work properly because of this, particularly live updates of ship trackers and webcams.

We work hard to strike a balance between content and ads and as a free site we greatly appreciate your support in permitting ads to render. Ads help us cover our server and maintenance costs, which helps us continue to keep this site free to use. You also don't want to miss out on any specials or discounts posted from the Cruise & Travel Industry! For the best site experience please disable your ad blockers for cruisingearth.com, then click the button below. Thank you.

I've Disabled My AdBlocker