• Welcome to CRUISIN!
    If you are reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second to register (it's FREE). You will then be able to enjoy all the many features of CRUISIN.
    REGISTER

First time Cruiser & New to Forum

LBway2016

My husband and I are taking our first cruise on May 18th. We are both (well me) very excited. Hubby says he will be excited when we get on the boat. Because this is our first cruise I booked the ATV excursion through the Carnival site..Oh yeah we are traveling with Carnival. I keep running through things that I think I need versus things that I find on sites like this.. It seems like a lot and I feel like I am running out of time.. (I am a preparer).

Well thanks for reading my quick rant.

LBway

AdBlock Detected

Ad blockers do a great job at blocking ads, but they can also block many important features of the CRUISIN website including live updates of webcams and trackers.

Ads additionally help us cover our server and maintenance costs, which allows us to continue to keep CRUISIN free to use. You also don't want to miss out on any specials or discount ads posted from the Cruise & Travel Industry! For the best CRUISIN site experience please disable your ad blockers for cruisin.me. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock