• Guest Register
    If you are reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second to REGISTER (it's FREE). You will then be able to enjoy all the features of Cruising Earth.

First time cruiser!!

snhise1980

Hi there! My name is Shauna, 39 years old, from Texas. I'm a single mom to my 12 year old daughter, I work full time for the same employer of 13 years, and I'm pursuing my college degree online through The University of Alabama. Roll Tide!

I have never been on a cruise and need all the help and advice I can get! lol! I am very grateful to say that out of 35 THOUSAND people I won the "Crimson Tide Cruise" which is all inclusive except for alcohol and the port taxes and gratuity and I get to bring a guest; my guest will be my sister. Girl's Vacay!! We will be cruising on the Carnival Valor February 10-15 and will be going out of New Orleans. There is definitely so much I need to know about going on a cruise period, so any and all advice, tips, recommendations, price cuts, and etc you can all tell me about that would be great!!

I look forward to chatting with everyone!

Hi there! My name is Shauna, 39 years old, from Texas. I'm a single mom to my 12 year old daughter, I work full time for the same employer of 13 years, and I'm pursuing my college degree online through The University of Alabama. Roll Tide!

I have never been on a cruise and need all the help and advice I can get! lol! I am very grateful to say that out of 35 THOUSAND people I won the "Crimson Tide Cruise" which is all inclusive except for alcohol and the port taxes and gratuity and I get to bring a guest; my guest will be my sister. Girl's Vacay!! We will be cruising on the Carnival Valor February 10-15 and will be going out of New Orleans. There is definitely so much I need to know about going on a cruise period, so any and all advice, tips, recommendations, price cuts, and etc you can all tell me about that would be great!!

I look forward to chatting with everyone!
Hi Shauna,
I was a crew member on this ship for 2 contracts! The ship is beautiful! If you would like to familiarize your self with getting acquainted with the floor plans I suggest you locate the ship from the website resource information vacations to go dot com.
You will enjoy your voyage I suggest you research out your shore excursions now and book them in advance! Otherwise, the best ones fill up quick!
However I can answer any other questions!
Here to help!

Back
Ad Blocker Detected - Please Allow Ads On Our Site

It looks like you may be utilizing ad blocking software or another ad filtering technology while visiting Cruising Earth. Certain areas of this site may not work properly because of this, particularly live updates of ship trackers and webcams.

We work hard to strike a balance between content and ads and as a free site we greatly appreciate your support in permitting ads to render. Ads help us cover our server and maintenance costs, which helps us continue to keep this site free to use. You also don't want to miss out on any specials or discounts posted from the Cruise & Travel Industry! For the best site experience please disable your ad blockers for cruisingearth.com, then click the button below. Thank you.

I've Disabled My AdBlocker