• Guest Register
    If you are reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second to REGISTER (it's FREE). You will then be able to enjoy all the features of Cruising Earth.

hello everyone

jandl5755

Going on my first cruise the carnival pride for 6 days boarding monday at 5:00 pm and returning sunday at 10:00 am. looking for info on the cheers beverage program, my cruise is for 6 days but the day we board and the day we return are they considered in the cheers program. i read you have to buy this for the entire cruise, 2 of those days you are only on the ship for less than a day. Thanks jandl

You purchase on your embarkation day (except if embarking in Galveston). Yes, you do not get a full day your first day, but at the same time people usually don't have trouble getting their money's worth on embarkation day. You do not pay for the day you disembark.

Hello from what I understood via this website you basically pay 50.00 per day for unlimited drinks at a maximum of 15 per day. This is only valid for individual use, meaning you cant order for anyone else they would have to order on their own or pay for a card themselves. Non- Alcoholic drinks, soft drinks, and juices do not count toward your 15 a day max..Just alcohol. I hope this helps but I am sure with all of the more seasoned cruisers they can assist you as well.:p

Back
Ad Blocker Detected - Please Allow Ads On Our Site

It looks like you may be utilizing ad blocking software or another ad filtering technology while visiting Cruising Earth. Certain areas of this site may not work properly because of this, particularly live updates of ship trackers and webcams.

We work hard to strike a balance between content and ads and as a free site we greatly appreciate your support in permitting ads to render. Ads help us cover our server and maintenance costs, which helps us continue to keep this site free to use. You also don't want to miss out on any specials or discounts posted from the Cruise & Travel Industry! For the best site experience please disable your ad blockers for cruisingearth.com, then click the button below. Thank you.

I've Disabled My AdBlocker