• Guest Register
    If you are reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second to REGISTER (it's FREE). You will then be able to enjoy all the features of Cruising Earth.

Hello! Haven’t cruised in 10 yrs and husband never has-booked for Alaska May 2022

Mortonpa

I would love tips for Alaska cruise first week of June. On RC Quantum of the Seas. Clothes to pack- excursions? Anyone been on that ship? We have a balcony on deck 12. Bucket list trip of a lifetime for us.

I would love tips for Alaska cruise first week of June. On RC Quantum of the Seas. Clothes to pack- excursions? Anyone been on that ship? We have a balcony on deck 12. Bucket list trip of a lifetime for us.
I was on the first US cruise on the Quantum back in 2014......it was spectacular! Very impressive ship all the way around. Our trip was to the south Caribbean Islands, so I can't help you with excursions or what to pack!

We are booked on a May cruise too! Even though it's Alaska you won't need heavy coats..just remember layers...sweaters and rain gear. If your into nature you are in for an amazing time. Eagles are like sparrows in the lower 48!

Congratulations that's an awesome boat. Hard to say what to pack without an itinerary. Temperatures during the day are between 51 to 65 & nights 42 to 55. I'm sorry to say but expect rain in June. The rain in Alaska has disrupted many vacations. My advice is a gortex shell with a hood and a baseball cap.

Congratulations that's an awesome boat. Hard to say what to pack without an itinerary. Temperatures during the day are between 51 to 65 & nights 42 to 55. I'm sorry to say but expect rain in June. The rain in Alaska has disrupted many vacations. My advice is a gortex shell with a hood and a baseball cap.
I need to add June is not the worst time, but Sitka can be wet in June. See this historical data.

Back
Ad Blocker Detected - Please Allow Ads On Our Site

It looks like you may be utilizing ad blocking software or another ad filtering technology while visiting Cruising Earth. Certain areas of this site may not work properly because of this, particularly live updates of ship trackers and webcams.

We work hard to strike a balance between content and ads and as a free site we greatly appreciate your support in permitting ads to render. Ads help us cover our server and maintenance costs, which helps us continue to keep this site free to use. You also don't want to miss out on any specials or discounts posted from the Cruise & Travel Industry! For the best site experience please disable your ad blockers for cruisingearth.com, then click the button below. Thank you.

I've Disabled My AdBlocker