• Guest Register
    If you are reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second to REGISTER (it's FREE). You will then be able to enjoy all the features of Cruising Earth.

Help With Dec.31st Sensation Embarkment

JKH199129

A friend and I, both 24, need help embarking on the New Years Eve cruise. We have everything paid for, all we would need is for someone who is 25 or older also cruising that ship that trip to allow us to link our room with yours so that we can board. We would need nothing else, just you listed as our "Chaperone". We are both full time workers with college educations, we pay our own way, we literally just need to give your our room info so that we may link and board. If you'd be willing to help, please contact me ASAP. I'll happily chat with you over phone, skype, and/or facetime to verify info.
Thank you!

The only thing that sends up a flag here is as to WHY you feel you need to link to someone else's cabin! As long as you are 21 yrs old on the day of embarkation, you do NOT need a chaperon!! But then, since you have everything paid for you should know that. Carnival would have NEVER allowed you to book a cruise if you were a minor. This sounds a bit shady.....

Back
Ad Blocker Detected - Please Allow Ads On Our Site

It looks like you may be utilizing ad blocking software or another ad filtering technology while visiting Cruising Earth. Certain areas of this site may not work properly because of this, particularly live updates of ship trackers and webcams.

We work hard to strike a balance between content and ads and as a free site we greatly appreciate your support in permitting ads to render. Ads help us cover our server and maintenance costs, which helps us continue to keep this site free to use. You also don't want to miss out on any specials or discounts posted from the Cruise & Travel Industry! For the best site experience please disable your ad blockers for cruisingearth.com, then click the button below. Thank you.

I've Disabled My AdBlocker