• Welcome to CRUISIN!
    If you are reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second to register (it's FREE). You will then be able to enjoy all the many features of CRUISIN.
    REGISTER

Is MSC opera sailing today?- didn’t leave Venice yesterday

AdeleHobman

My parents were due to sail yesterday from Venice on MSC Opera.

I couldn’t believe what I saw yesterday with the awful incident. Whilst I hope those injured are ok, my parents are celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary this week, I know how much they have been looking forward to this itinerary. I have been tracking the ship and it’s not left Venice yet. Was scheduled to depart at 4:30 yesterday. I do hope they make it out of Venice today to start their celebrations. I can’t see any updates anywhere on the damage caused and what the impact is to those due to depart yesterday. Anyone seen anything?

AdBlock Detected

Ad blockers do a great job at blocking ads, but they can also block many important features of the CRUISIN website including live updates of webcams and trackers.

Ads additionally help us cover our server and maintenance costs, which allows us to continue to keep CRUISIN free to use. You also don't want to miss out on any specials or discount ads posted from the Cruise & Travel Industry! For the best CRUISIN site experience please disable your ad blockers for cruisin.me. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock