• Welcome to CRUISIN!
    If you are reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second to register (it's FREE). You will then be able to enjoy all the many features of CRUISIN.
    REGISTER

Joined today

jocruise

I have been an avid cruiser since I took my first cruise 19 years ago,I have sailed on many differant ships and have met some fantastic people,due to health reasons my husband can no longer fly so all our cruises now start in the UK or Europe , last year we got the train to Venice to board the Disney Magic,in three weeks time we will be taking the train to Cannes to board the star clipper.

AdBlock Detected

Ad blockers do a great job at blocking ads, but they can also block many important features of the CRUISIN website including live updates of webcams and trackers.

Ads additionally help us cover our server and maintenance costs, which allows us to continue to keep CRUISIN free to use. You also don't want to miss out on any specials or discount ads posted from the Cruise & Travel Industry! For the best CRUISIN site experience please disable your ad blockers for cruisin.me. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock