• Guest Register
    If you are reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second to REGISTER (it's FREE). You will then be able to enjoy all the features of Cruising Earth.

Meeting a Bridge Officer

Noraurany

Hello Cruisers,

My son and his Dad are on the MSC Divina in Florida right now. My son just texted me that he has just boarded the ship and it is Massive. He has been in the Sea Scouts for 5 years and just graduated from High School. He will be going into college to major in Maritime Studies to learn to be a Captain on a ship, so he will be joining the NROTC and then he will join the Navy once he finishes school.

He would love to be able to talk to some of the Bridge officers while he is on this cruise but, we do not know who he can talk to on the ship that would be able to set him up with a meeting with one of them. I did find out that because of the ISIS terror issues that they will not allow anyone on the bridge anymore and that the Captain is usually too busy to meet with him, but, I thought maybe if the Captain would have time to talk with him if he can have lunch or dinner at the same table that would be really amazing. If you have to be a special or important person to be able to eat with the Captain then maybe one of his officers would be willing to sit and talk with my son about the work he will be doing in the future.

So if anyone is on the MSC Divina cruise today and can get this message to the right person I would be very grateful.

Thank you, Nora (Attila's Mom) :)Hell

Back
Ad Blocker Detected - Please Allow Ads On Our Site

It looks like you may be utilizing ad blocking software or another ad filtering technology while visiting Cruising Earth. Certain areas of this site may not work properly because of this, particularly live updates of ship trackers and webcams.

We work hard to strike a balance between content and ads and as a free site we greatly appreciate your support in permitting ads to render. Ads help us cover our server and maintenance costs, which helps us continue to keep this site free to use. You also don't want to miss out on any specials or discounts posted from the Cruise & Travel Industry! For the best site experience please disable your ad blockers for cruisingearth.com, then click the button below. Thank you.

I've Disabled My AdBlocker