• Guest Register
    If you are reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second to REGISTER (it's FREE). You will then be able to enjoy all the features of Cruising Earth.

rosiefraz

Hi, I am a new member but not new to cruising. I have been on 15 cruises (not counting my Navy ones!!!) and my hubby has been on 14. We live in the panhandle of Florida and now that our son is about to go to college, we hope to do more cruising! We are both retired from the Navy and disabled so we don't work anymore. At least, not at a paying job! We do a lot of volunteering, at church, at Christmas (Santa & Mrs.) and other stuff. Some of the things we like to do are: shooting pool, reading, crafting, traveling, eating, photography, traveling, and oh, did I mention cruising? since we live closer to New Orleans instead of the east coast, we don't have a lot of options for cruising at the last minute, but we are willing to drive some, so Port Canaveral is our port of choice. We have been on Carnival, HAL, RCL, Disney and NCL. We prefer RCL but have more benefits on Carnival at this point. Feel free to ask me questions and I will answer when I can. Hoping to meet some of you one of these days. We have 2 cruises planned over the next year.

Hi Rosie! Nice to meet you! I'm Cheryl aka Dbldelites (I have twin sons 27 yrs. old). I live in New Orleans, married and am new to this site and about to take my first cruise in Sept.!!!! I'm so excited to be going with my 3 best girlfriend and the 610 Stompers (Famous Mens Dance Group). It sounds like you too know how to and like to enjoy life! I fear I may become a cruise addict! lol I haven't gone on my first one yet and I'm looking for my next one already!!!! Is that a sign??? :confused: LOL

Nice to meet you and Happy Cruising!!!!

Cheryl

Back
Ad Blocker Detected - Please Allow Ads On Our Site

It looks like you may be utilizing ad blocking software or another ad filtering technology while visiting Cruising Earth. Certain areas of this site may not work properly because of this, particularly live updates of ship trackers and webcams.

We work hard to strike a balance between content and ads and as a free site we greatly appreciate your support in permitting ads to render. Ads help us cover our server and maintenance costs, which helps us continue to keep this site free to use. You also don't want to miss out on any specials or discounts posted from the Cruise & Travel Industry! For the best site experience please disable your ad blockers for cruisingearth.com, then click the button below. Thank you.

I've Disabled My AdBlocker