• Guest Register
    If you are reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second to REGISTER (it's FREE). You will then be able to enjoy all the features of Cruising Earth.

New

KristyPinder

How do I find out who our cruise director is? How do I find out about any events happening on ship such as (all white night, custom contests ect. We are on vista ni May 2020

Assuming you are talking about the Carnival Vista, the current Carnival Cruise Director Schedule only has information on the Vista through December 2019. Even during the next update for the Vista it will probably not have information for May 2020. The schedule usually covers ships for anywhere from 3-6 months into the future. You can always find the latest information here:

As for what is happening on the ship, again a lot can change between now and then. If you post your actual itinerary in the https://www.cruisingearth.com/community/forums/carnival-cruise-lines.144/']Carnival Cruise Lines Forum asking for details from recent cruisers on the Vista for that same itinerary you will probably get the most accurate information you are looking for.

Back
Ad Blocker Detected - Please Allow Ads On Our Site

It looks like you may be utilizing ad blocking software or another ad filtering technology while visiting Cruising Earth. Certain areas of this site may not work properly because of this, particularly live updates of ship trackers and webcams.

We work hard to strike a balance between content and ads and as a free site we greatly appreciate your support in permitting ads to render. Ads help us cover our server and maintenance costs, which helps us continue to keep this site free to use. You also don't want to miss out on any specials or discounts posted from the Cruise & Travel Industry! For the best site experience please disable your ad blockers for cruisingearth.com, then click the button below. Thank you.

I've Disabled My AdBlocker