• Guest Register
    If you are reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second to REGISTER (it's FREE). You will then be able to enjoy all the features of Cruising Earth.

Nice Website - Thanks

CalBear37

This is a very nice website. However, there is a problem posting in the forum using Chrome (at least on my computer) I simply can not type any text in the message area. So I'm writing this message on Firefox.

That said I really like the ship tracking feature. I have used the marinetraffic.com website but this is nicer. We have gone on about 8 cruises and we like NCL the best because of the "freestyle". No dress-up and several specialty restaurants. I'm tracking the NCL Sun now as we will be boarding in San Francisco in a couple of weeks for an Alaska cruise.

The ship webcams are interesting. Unfortunately they tend to turn them off or show old pictures when something interesting is happening, like going under the Golden Gate Bridge or through the Panama Canal locks. I guess they don't want you to enjoy the view without being on the cruise.

Back
Ad Blocker Detected - Please Allow Ads On Our Site

It looks like you may be utilizing ad blocking software or another ad filtering technology while visiting Cruising Earth. Certain areas of this site may not work properly because of this, particularly live updates of ship trackers and webcams.

We work hard to strike a balance between content and ads and as a free site we greatly appreciate your support in permitting ads to render. Ads help us cover our server and maintenance costs, which helps us continue to keep this site free to use. You also don't want to miss out on any specials or discounts posted from the Cruise & Travel Industry! For the best site experience please disable your ad blockers for cruisingearth.com, then click the button below. Thank you.

I've Disabled My AdBlocker