Hi all- my brother and sister are currently on The Breakaway -they messaged me and said the Capt has changed plans 3 times today- they are due to port at 7am Sunday-(tomorrow) in Miami. But now they said they will not port until the 4th. That is so crazy to me. does anyone have any further info as I can not find anything currently as to what they decided to do- I tracked the boat and it is close to the Keys, it just doesnt make any sense to wait- in my opinion- again I have never been on a cruise- and this was my sister's first "real vacation" going on this cruise. We live In Georgia, where the course for Dorian has change to hit the coastal area and the Carolina's on the 4th- so this is making no sense to me- if the track stays like it is Miami would not be effected until Monday- Bahamas Sun at 2 according to the weather channel.