• Guest Register
    If you are reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second to REGISTER (it's FREE). You will then be able to enjoy all the features of Cruising Earth.

NORWEGIAN JEWEL

They will disembark in Honolulu, Hawaii shortly before their scheduled charter flight to Sydney which will either be today or tomorrow..

All passengers will be getting off the ship today or tomorrow and go directly onto a flight back to their home countries. All Australians will be flying back to Sydney. There are no known coronavirus cases onboard and there is no mandatory quarantine in Honolulu or expected in Sydney. Although I'm sure at the airport everyone will be screened before boarding and again upon arrival at their destination.

All passengers will be getting off the ship today or tomorrow and go directly onto a flight back to their home countries. All Australians will be flying back to Sydney. There are no known coronavirus cases onboard and there is no mandatory quarantine in Honolulu or expected in Sydney. Although I'm sure at the airport everyone will be screened before boarding and again upon arrival at their destination.
Thank you for the quick response, much appreciated!!!

I just got off a Cruise Ship (Volendam) last Friday and traveled Fort Lauderdale to Toronto Canada by air. Was shocked at the lack of screening at both ends (nothing). We were asked if we had a fever, cough or shortness of breath when we went through immigration in Toronto - that was it! Didn't even ask us where we'd been or for how long although I suppose our passports gives general info. on that but they didn't know we were on a 5 week cruise that's for sure. We were given two documents regarding Covid-19 and stating we were to self isolate for 14 days on return to the country (which we already knew) but that's it.
By the way, travel through both airports was super easy and surprisingly fast. In and out of Toronto within 15 minuets from plane to out the doors of the airport and that's normally over an hour at the best of times!

I hope you had a great cruise. Mine was cancelled just before we where due to go. It is a disgrace how border entries in every country are the same. One would have thought that the governments would be very hot on passengers from cruise ships due to what happened to the first infected one. Unfortunately not everyone is self isolating so until countries say that's its no more entries we are literally screwed.🤬🤬

Back
Ad Blocker Detected - Please Allow Ads On Our Site

It looks like you may be utilizing ad blocking software or another ad filtering technology while visiting Cruising Earth. Certain areas of this site may not work properly because of this, particularly live updates of ship trackers and webcams.

We work hard to strike a balance between content and ads and as a free site we greatly appreciate your support in permitting ads to render. Ads help us cover our server and maintenance costs, which helps us continue to keep this site free to use. You also don't want to miss out on any specials or discounts posted from the Cruise & Travel Industry! For the best site experience please disable your ad blockers for cruisingearth.com, then click the button below. Thank you.

I've Disabled My AdBlocker