• Guest Register
    If you are reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second to REGISTER (it's FREE). You will then be able to enjoy all the features of Cruising Earth.

Old cruiser but new to Cruising

Frederick1942

Greetings, I trust that many of you have quite a history of cruising. My wife and I plan to take a cruise around the world in January of 2018. We like small ships and we're considering the Pacific Princess which can carry around 650 passengers. Have any of you had good or bad experiences on that ship? If so, I'd be delighted to hear from you! Best regards, Rick

Well it looks like we are the same age. I will be 75 on Feb 20th, 2017. Going in for a third prostate biopsy on the 25th. My wife said I can go on one more cruise before I check out. Our last cruise was number four. Sailed the Carnival Miracle from New York to Long Beach. Call it a senior cruise because the average age on that cruise was around 60. Lots of walkers and canes. Went through the Canal, something I have wanted to do since elementary school in the 50's.

Back
Ad Blocker Detected - Please Allow Ads On Our Site

It looks like you may be utilizing ad blocking software or another ad filtering technology while visiting Cruising Earth. Certain areas of this site may not work properly because of this, particularly live updates of ship trackers and webcams.

We work hard to strike a balance between content and ads and as a free site we greatly appreciate your support in permitting ads to render. Ads help us cover our server and maintenance costs, which helps us continue to keep this site free to use. You also don't want to miss out on any specials or discounts posted from the Cruise & Travel Industry! For the best site experience please disable your ad blockers for cruisingearth.com, then click the button below. Thank you.

I've Disabled My AdBlocker