• Guest Register
    If you are reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second to REGISTER (it's FREE). You will then be able to enjoy all the features of Cruising Earth.

P&O addict

Bizziebee

Judging by the lack of posts in this section I'm taking a wild guess that nobody has sailed with P&O UK, indeed why should you if, as I suspect, the majority of members are USA based. However should you find yourself in the UK and looking for a Southampton/Southampton round trip cruise no flying involved, I wholeheartedly recommend you try P&O. Their Indian/Goan crew are fantastic, ships from the little Adonia to the largest two, Azura and Ventura are beautiful, my favourite being Aurora...she is built on the traditional ship design without the aft end resembling a block of apartments! Her aft has the most beautiful curved sweeping decks, as indeed does her slightly older sister Oriana.

The forums are still pretty slow but they haven't been open for very long and we are getting dozens of new members daily and expect the forums will pick up shortly.

Currently about 15% of our members are from the UK. United States = 54%, Canada = 9%, Australia = 8%, Germany = 2%, New Zealand = 1%, Netherlands = 1%. All other countries make up the remaining 5%.

Would love to see any photos you have from the Southampton Port or your P&O UK cruises too!

The forums are still pretty slow but they haven't been open for very long and we are getting dozens of new members daily and expect the forums will pick up shortly.

Currently about 15% of our members are from the UK. United States = 54%, Canada = 9%, Australia = 8%, Germany = 2%, New Zealand = 1%, Netherlands = 1%. All other countries make up the remaining 5%.

Would love to see any photos you have from the Southampton Port or your P&O UK cruises too!
Hi Greg, I did try to add some photos of Aurora and her aft decks, but I couldn't get the post to show, not sure what I was doing wrong as the cruising site I help administer uses the same Server as this one.

image.jpg
Aurora in Olden Fjord Norway.

image.jpg
The lovely wide teak promenade deck of Aurora which wraps around the whole ship, one lap is a third of a mile!

All seems to be well now and I am able to post the photos, I will have to look through my Iphoto albums to find some of the other P&O ships I've sailed on.

Thanks for the pix Biziebee.

I have some friends who are presently onboard 'Arcadia', heading back home to the UK.
I'm looking forward to seeing their photos too.

I have friends on board Arcadia at the moment as well, I'm very envious of them! I have a short cruise booked in July on her, may add another one between then and now possible to the Norwegian Fjords, one of my favourite destinations.

Have sailed on Oceana, Ventura and Azura. Am also counting down the days to days to my next cruise on Ventura in the Med at the beginning of next month.

we are going in sept 14 to the med on ventura flying to genoa and onwards to venice just for the week.Its our first time with p&o.And next year we have booked Britannia from Southampton to carb.its her first trip across the pond.Has anyone gone any tips on our trip on ventura.

Back
Ad Blocker Detected - Please Allow Ads On Our Site

It looks like you may be utilizing ad blocking software or another ad filtering technology while visiting Cruising Earth. Certain areas of this site may not work properly because of this, particularly live updates of ship trackers and webcams.

We work hard to strike a balance between content and ads and as a free site we greatly appreciate your support in permitting ads to render. Ads help us cover our server and maintenance costs, which helps us continue to keep this site free to use. You also don't want to miss out on any specials or discounts posted from the Cruise & Travel Industry! For the best site experience please disable your ad blockers for cruisingearth.com, then click the button below. Thank you.

I've Disabled My AdBlocker