• Guest Register
    If you are reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second to REGISTER (it's FREE). You will then be able to enjoy all the features of Cruising Earth.

Recent FUNTIMES Issue for Carnival Freedom 7 Day Eastern Caribean

KeLayburn

Hello, Does anyone know where I can get a download or clear pic of the most Recent FunTimes for Carnival Freedom Eastern 7 Day Caribbean Cruise that visits Turks/Caicos, San Juan, and St Maarten? The most recent one I could find was on this Website, but it is for last Sept. I would prefer one for Dec, 2014. Or better yet for the Jan 2015 Cruises. I contacted the Carnival and was told they do not give them out in advance, so I would settle for Dec 2014.

Well, you actually did about the only thing you can do - post your request so other cruisers can see it.

Carnival as you have already found out does not post any Fun Times for upcoming cruises and rarely posts any from past cruises. The selection we have here on Cruising Earth is the largest selection on the internet and they come from numerous locations including from our own Cruising Earth member submissions.

One good thing is even the older Fun Times are still useful. Most things do not change month to month or even year to year. You will find in many cases an 18 month old Fun Times is very similar to the current one for the same itinerary.

Back
Ad Blocker Detected - Please Allow Ads On Our Site

It looks like you may be utilizing ad blocking software or another ad filtering technology while visiting Cruising Earth. Certain areas of this site may not work properly because of this, particularly live updates of ship trackers and webcams.

We work hard to strike a balance between content and ads and as a free site we greatly appreciate your support in permitting ads to render. Ads help us cover our server and maintenance costs, which helps us continue to keep this site free to use. You also don't want to miss out on any specials or discounts posted from the Cruise & Travel Industry! For the best site experience please disable your ad blockers for cruisingearth.com, then click the button below. Thank you.

I've Disabled My AdBlocker