• Guest Register
    If you are reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second to REGISTER (it's FREE). You will then be able to enjoy all the features of Cruising Earth.

Recipe for new York strip steak?

Here's a popular recipe for New York strip steak with peppercorn sauce:

Ingredients:

• 2 New York strip steaks (about 1 inch thick)
  • Salt and black pepper to taste
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
  • 2 garlic cloves, minced
  • 1 cup beef broth
  • 1 cup heavy cream
  • 2 tablespoons green peppercorns in brine, drained and lightly crushed
  • 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
  • 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
  • Chopped fresh parsley for garnish (optional)
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C). Season the steaks generously with salt and black pepper on both sides.
  2. Heat a large oven-safe skillet over high heat. Add the olive oil and heat until it shimmers. Place the steaks in the skillet and sear for about 3-4 minutes on each side until nicely browned.
  3. Transfer the skillet with the steaks to the preheated oven and cook for an additional 6-8 minutes for medium-rare, or adjust the cooking time according to your preferred doneness. Remove the skillet from the oven and transfer the steaks to a plate. Tent them loosely with foil and let them rest for 5-10 minutes.
  4. In the same skillet over medium heat, melt the butter. Add the minced garlic and sauté for about 1 minute until fragrant.
  5. Pour in the beef broth and bring it to a simmer. Cook for about 5 minutes, allowing it to reduce slightly.
  6. Add the heavy cream, crushed green peppercorns, Dijon mustard, and Worcestershire sauce to the skillet. Stir well to combine and bring the sauce to a gentle simmer.
  7. Allow the sauce to cook for about 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until it thickens slightly and coats the back of a spoon.
  8. Remove the sauce from the heat. Taste and adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper if needed.
  9. Slice the rested steaks against the grain into thick slices. Pour the peppercorn sauce over the steak slices or serve it on the side. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley if desired.
  10. Serve the New York strip steak with peppercorn sauce immediately with your favorite side dishes, such as roasted potatoes or steamed vegetables.
You can serve the New York strip steak with zucchini and squash.

Here's a popular recipe for New York strip steak with peppercorn sauce:

Ingredients:

• 2 New York strip steaks (about 1 inch thick)
  • Salt and black pepper to taste
  • 2 tablespoons olive oil
  • 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
  • 2 garlic cloves, minced
  • 1 cup beef broth
  • 1 cup heavy cream
  • 2 tablespoons green peppercorns in brine, drained and lightly crushed
  • 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
  • 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
  • Chopped fresh parsley for garnish (optional)
Instructions:

1. Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C). Season the steaks generously with salt and black pepper on both sides.
  2. Heat a large oven-safe skillet over high heat. Add the olive oil and heat until it shimmers. Place the steaks in the skillet and sear for about 3-4 minutes on each side until nicely browned.
  3. Transfer the skillet with the steaks to the preheated oven and cook for an additional 6-8 minutes for medium-rare, or adjust the cooking time according to your preferred doneness. Remove the skillet from the oven and transfer the steaks to a plate. Tent them loosely with foil and let them rest for 5-10 minutes.
  4. In the same skillet over medium heat, melt the butter. Add the minced garlic and sauté for about 1 minute until fragrant.
  5. Pour in the beef broth and bring it to a simmer. Cook for about 5 minutes, allowing it to reduce slightly.
  6. Add the heavy cream, crushed green peppercorns, Dijon mustard, and Worcestershire sauce to the skillet. Stir well to combine and bring the sauce to a gentle simmer.
  7. Allow the sauce to cook for about 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until it thickens slightly and coats the back of a spoon.
  8. Remove the sauce from the heat. Taste and adjust the seasoning with salt and pepper if needed.
  9. Slice the rested steaks against the grain into thick slices. Pour the peppercorn sauce over the steak slices or serve it on the side. Garnish with chopped fresh parsley if desired.
  10. Serve the New York strip steak with peppercorn sauce immediately with your favorite side dishes, such as roasted potatoes or steamed vegetables.
You can serve the New York strip steak with zucchini and squash.

Season steaks, and sear both sides. Sauté garlic, add brandy, reduce. Pour cream, and simmer. Add green peppercorns and salt. Coat steaks in the sauce. Serve. Hey, Finding reliable assignment help as a student can be like a hunt for treasure, but I believe I have found it. CustomWriting's https://customwriting.com/assignments.html is a game changer. Now I don't have to waste my time browsing endless options. I'm going with the best.
Thanks for the recipe, I tried it and I really liked it.

Back
Ad Blocker Detected - Please Allow Ads On Our Site

It looks like you may be utilizing ad blocking software or another ad filtering technology while visiting Cruising Earth. Certain areas of this site may not work properly because of this, particularly live updates of ship trackers and webcams.

We work hard to strike a balance between content and ads and as a free site we greatly appreciate your support in permitting ads to render. Ads help us cover our server and maintenance costs, which helps us continue to keep this site free to use. You also don't want to miss out on any specials or discounts posted from the Cruise & Travel Industry! For the best site experience please disable your ad blockers for cruisingearth.com, then click the button below. Thank you.

I've Disabled My AdBlocker