site statistics
  • Welcome to CRUISIN!
    If you are reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second to register (it's FREE). You will then be able to enjoy all the many features of CRUISIN.
    REGISTER

Request New Ship Selection For Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.

Juksu1977

Hi there!

Hello!

Can you be nice and add Tallinksilja Silja line and Viking line cruise ships in tracker? That would be great to have there and it would be nicely done. Thanks you so much and best greetings from Finland. :D

With best regards, Jukka

dboggs66

Request New Ship Selection for Tracker: Regent Seven Seas Explorer

Please include the Regent Seven Seas 'Explorer' in the tracker. Thank you. Regards, David Boggs

Sandee52

Please add Pacific Aria of P&O (Au) to the list so I can track

Pacific Aria is not on the list, please add so I can track, many thanks

Greg

Administrator
Staff member

Greg

Administrator
Staff member
This tracker is hard to use all I want to track the ship called Dawn
Not sure what you find “hard”. If you know the cruise line and ship name it’s fairly simple.

In any case here is a direct link:

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

Ad blockers do a great job at blocking ads, but they can also block many important features of the CRUISIN website including live updates of webcams and trackers.

Ads additionally help us cover our server and maintenance costs, which allows us to continue to keep CRUISIN free to use. You also don't want to miss out on any specials or discount ads posted from the Cruise & Travel Industry! For the best CRUISIN site experience please disable your ad blockers for cruisin.me. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock