• Guest Register
    If you are reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second to REGISTER (it's FREE). You will then be able to enjoy all the features of Cruising Earth.

Request New Ship Selection For Tracker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please add Celebrity Century to the tracker.

Please add Celebrity Century to the tracker. The one that is there is not moving anymore.

Carnival Cruise Ship VICTORY: 2014 Refurbish Status

Cannot get LIVE CAM for the cruise ship VICTORY which is supposed to be in drydock for refurbishing. Where can I call or write to at Carnival to find out if this is factual that VICTORY is currently undergoing refurbshing?
At the very least, the cruisin.me link should indicate VICTORY's location. Thanks!

Cannot get LIVE CAM for the cruise ship VICTORY which is supposed to be in drydock for refurbishing. Where can I call or write to at Carnival to find out if this is factual that VICTORY is currently undergoing refurbshing?
At the very least, the cruisin.me link should indicate VICTORY's location. Thanks!

The Carnival Victory's cameras have not yet been activated. The Carnival Victory is not currently in dry dock and is not scheduled for dry dock until March 2015.

Why you can't always track a cruise ship: https://www.cruisingearth.com/forum/f485/why-cant-track-ship-know-its-sailing-2293/

Carnival Legend

When I track the carnival legend, it shows it as off the coast of Florida, when I know for a fact that it is the south pacific. Why?

When I track the carnival legend, it shows it as off the coast of Florida, when I know for a fact that it is the south pacific. Why?

We can't ever tell exactly why a ship is not currently tracking correctly. The AIS data we receive is automatically mapped, so if the data is totally missing, incomplete, or inaccurate we have nothing to compare it to in order to determine it should not be mapped. I can say that the lack of land based AIS reporting stations in the south pacific may have something to do with it. It is not unusual for a ship to be "Out of Range" for multiple days in the South Pacific.

Please add the Sea Adventurer/Quark Expeditions(Sails Nov. 17 from Ushuaia). Thanks.

Please add the Sea Adventurer/Quark Expeditions(Sails Nov. 17 from Ushuaia). Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Ad Blocker Detected - Please Allow Ads On Our Site

It looks like you may be utilizing ad blocking software or another ad filtering technology while visiting Cruising Earth. Certain areas of this site may not work properly because of this, particularly live updates of ship trackers and webcams.

We work hard to strike a balance between content and ads and as a free site we greatly appreciate your support in permitting ads to render. Ads help us cover our server and maintenance costs, which helps us continue to keep this site free to use. You also don't want to miss out on any specials or discounts posted from the Cruise & Travel Industry! For the best site experience please disable your ad blockers for cruisingearth.com, then click the button below. Thank you.

I've Disabled My AdBlocker