• Guest Register
    If you are reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second to REGISTER (it's FREE). You will then be able to enjoy all the features of Cruising Earth.

Sail and Sign

Marquis

If my sail and sign is a lesser amount then the email they sent showing all of my holds. How do I receive my money back. Carnival Dream cruise

Final Sail & Sign Statement
On the last morning of the cruise, a statement detailing all purchases made with the Sail & Sign card will be delivered to guest staterooms. In addition, guests can view their statement on Carnival's HUB app, at a Sail & Sign Kiosk or at Guest Services.

Refundable overages on a guest's Sail and Sign account will be refunded back in the same form of payment as was made for the initial deposit on the Sail & Sign account.

• Credit Card: If guests use a credit card for their Sail & Sign deposit, any refundable overages will be credited back to the original credit card account.
  • Debit Card: if guests use a bank debit card for their Sail & Sign deposit, any refundable overages will be credited back to the original debit card account.
  • Carnival Gift Card: If guests use a Carnival Gift Card for their Sail & Sign deposit, any refundable overages will be refunded in the form of a new Carnival Gift Card.
  • Cash Deposits: If guests use cash for their Sail & Sign deposit, any refundable overages greater than $10 USD will be refunded via check mailed within 7 days after the cruise to the guest's home address on file. Overages less than $10 USD will be donated to St. Jude's Children's Hospital® (excluding the Carnival Spirit® and Carnival Splendor® in Australia). This will be communicated on board during the Debarkation Talk and posted in the daily 'Fun Times'. If a guest wishes to have the full overage in cash, they may retrieve it from one of the Sail & Sign Kiosks or the Guest Services Desk. Refund checks will be reconciled by our shore side Refund Accounting team and distributed via PNC Bank (JPM Chase Bank for Carnival Spirit® and Carnival Splendor® Australia guests).
Any inquiries regarding your Sail & Sign account after your cruise, please contact Guest Care at guestcare@carnival.com with a detailed email and include pertinent cruise information (guest name, ship, cruise departure date, booking number, stateroom number). If you are requesting an itemized statement, please fill out our https://www.carnival.com/request-forms/sail-sign-statement.aspx']form located on the footer of Carnival.com (under Customer Service), Post-Cruise Inquiries.

Back
Ad Blocker Detected - Please Allow Ads On Our Site

It looks like you may be utilizing ad blocking software or another ad filtering technology while visiting Cruising Earth. Certain areas of this site may not work properly because of this, particularly live updates of ship trackers and webcams.

We work hard to strike a balance between content and ads and as a free site we greatly appreciate your support in permitting ads to render. Ads help us cover our server and maintenance costs, which helps us continue to keep this site free to use. You also don't want to miss out on any specials or discounts posted from the Cruise & Travel Industry! For the best site experience please disable your ad blockers for cruisingearth.com, then click the button below. Thank you.

I've Disabled My AdBlocker