• Guest Register
    If you are reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second to REGISTER (it's FREE). You will then be able to enjoy all the features of Cruising Earth.

teenage dining

debbrown4

bhihhhhhh

hi,
I'm a first time cruiser due to go on the carnival sensation next july. My son will be 14 years old and i was wondering if they do a junior menu as the kids menu is too small! and the adults menu seems to be with sauces & herbs-he likes plain food!
many thanks
deb

Deb I think you will find that the choices of food, and how it is served, on the Carnival line or any other cruise line is so varied that your son, and yourself will be overwhelmed. In the dining room, your son will be able to choose from the a la carte menu what ever he wants and how he wants it. If the serving is too large, just push it to one side, it's not a problem. In the buffet 'room', he will be able to choose anything and everything in any quantity. Then there's the hamburger and hot dog stall, the ice-cream bar, the pizza parlour - and that's just on-board. Ashore in every port of course there, is McDonalds, Kentucky Fried, Subway .......... etc etc. ,

Don't stress. Lay back and relax, enjoy. Your son may even find that his culinary tastes become somewhat broader. Have a great cruise.

Last edited:
Back
Ad Blocker Detected - Please Allow Ads On Our Site

It looks like you may be utilizing ad blocking software or another ad filtering technology while visiting Cruising Earth. Certain areas of this site may not work properly because of this, particularly live updates of ship trackers and webcams.

We work hard to strike a balance between content and ads and as a free site we greatly appreciate your support in permitting ads to render. Ads help us cover our server and maintenance costs, which helps us continue to keep this site free to use. You also don't want to miss out on any specials or discounts posted from the Cruise & Travel Industry! For the best site experience please disable your ad blockers for cruisingearth.com, then click the button below. Thank you.

I've Disabled My AdBlocker