• Guest Register
    If you are reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second to REGISTER (it's FREE). You will then be able to enjoy all the features of Cruising Earth.

Tracking Carnival Glory?

Abays105

I’ve been watching this ship since last night and it hasn’t updated it’s location since I checked it. How can I fix this?? It is Important that I know the location of this cruise ship.

I’ve been watching this ship since last night and it hasn’t updated it’s location since I checked it. How can I fix this?? It is Important that I know the location of this cruise ship.
If you're talking about Carnival Horizon the tracking map shows an update no more than a couple minutes old showing it on the Northwest Coast of Cuba on the way to the Port of Ocho Rios, Jamaica.

carnival-horizon.jpg

No, I apologize I thought I replied under Carnival Glory, it hasn’t updated since last night. Is there somewhere else I should go to look for the location? I’m looking up the specific ship and it’s giving me last nights location.

Attachments

• C58E19E7-89F3-4F55-B0D7-8651F1055BB1.png
    C58E19E7-89F3-4F55-B0D7-8651F1055BB1.png
    530.2 KB · Views: 23
It’s showing an updated position now.

...and the reason it wasn’t updating in the middle of the Gulf of Mexico:

It’s showing an updated position now.

...and the reason it wasn’t updating in the middle of the Gulf of Mexico:

I know you say it shows an updated position but it’s still showing the same one for me lol.

Attachments

• A70C901D-795E-4E4F-874C-CCEBE0DB87A0.png
    A70C901D-795E-4E4F-874C-CCEBE0DB87A0.png
    552.5 KB · Views: 16
I know you say it shows an updated position but it’s still showing the same one for me lol.

Map option A updated around 2 hours ago with the Carnival Glory further South in the Gulf of Mexico (most likely passing a oil platform in the Gulf with AIS reporting, see link I posted above). You will not get regular updates on the ship's position until it is closer to land.

glory.jpg

I’d like to know where you track the boats at because mine STILL says it’s not moved. Where are you going to check it? Cause it’s definately not under tracker. I have to use a completely different website just to track because this one is NOT updating like it’s showing on your end. :)

Attachments

• C74B95C6-366D-4D24-B5BD-9120D7CA4333.png
    C74B95C6-366D-4D24-B5BD-9120D7CA4333.png
    641.1 KB · Views: 15
I’d like to know where you track the boats at because mine STILL says it’s not moved. Where are you going to check it? Cause it’s definately not under tracker. I have to use a completely different website just to track because this one is NOT updating like it’s showing on your end. :)

I see you are still using "Map Option B" you might want to try "Map Option A" - it's another source of data we use and it's purposely put as "A" the default selection because in general it seems to be the better, most updated source.

Right now Carnival Glory is showing just off the Yucatan Peninsula heading South.

glory.jpg

Back
Ad Blocker Detected - Please Allow Ads On Our Site

It looks like you may be utilizing ad blocking software or another ad filtering technology while visiting Cruising Earth. Certain areas of this site may not work properly because of this, particularly live updates of ship trackers and webcams.

We work hard to strike a balance between content and ads and as a free site we greatly appreciate your support in permitting ads to render. Ads help us cover our server and maintenance costs, which helps us continue to keep this site free to use. You also don't want to miss out on any specials or discounts posted from the Cruise & Travel Industry! For the best site experience please disable your ad blockers for cruisingearth.com, then click the button below. Thank you.

I've Disabled My AdBlocker