• Guest Register
    If you are reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second to REGISTER (it's FREE). You will then be able to enjoy all the features of Cruising Earth.

Veteran Cruiser Aboard

CrusinTim

Greetings all!! Just found this site and added it to the list of the other cruise sites I frequent. We just completed our 12th cruise this year aboard the Caribbean Princess doing a T/A (Trans-Atlantic) crossing to the U.K. We have sailed on Carnival, Princess, Celebrity, NCL & RCCL. Visited the Eastern Carib, Western Carib & Bermuda. I hope to help many new cruisers here on the site. Bon Voyage.....

Welcome and hello, you will be a wealth of information for all Cruisers. Thank you.

Greetings all!! Just found this site and added it to the list of the other cruise sites I frequent. We just completed our 12th cruise this year aboard the Caribbean Princess doing a T/A (Trans-Atlantic) crossing to the U.K. We have sailed on Carnival, Princess, Celebrity, NCL & RCCL. Visited the Eastern Carib, Western Carib & Bermuda. I hope to help many new cruisers here on the site. Bon Voyage.....

which is your favorite line?? what is special about each of the lines you been on?

I have only sailed on Carnival and loved that one

Reddy, so far it seems like Princess would be our favorite line. We have also sailed Carnival (5 times) and have always had a decent time. As long as you go into a cruise open minded and try not to compare it to previous cruises, there is no reason you shouldn't have a great time on any cruise. Granted, there could be issues that can strain your enjoyment but take it in stride and realize that "issues" can happen with any vacation. As for what is special with the lines I have sailed, Carnival for us is the "Party Boat" of cruises, Celebrity is a bit more laid-back and focused a bit more on the luxury of the cruise, Royal Caribbean is like Carnival without the steroids, Norwegian was (haven't sailed NCL since 1995) like Celebrity (back then). Not sure which Carnival you sailed but we were on the Celebration (retired), Ecstasy,Dream,Pride & Triumph.

My first cruise was on the Magic and the next is the Freedom - it is smaller ship but we did get a aft balcony

I've never been on a cruise. Do you purchase your cruises directly through the cruise line? There are so many choices. This year is my 25th Anniversary and I would like to take a cruise with hubby to the Caribbean. Just not sure where to begin. I sure don't want to make wrong choices as well. Thank you for any information and help! =)

We did our first cruise on Princess Crown to Alaska! I think a big mistake cuz Now I am super nervous we will be let down on Carnival. BUT i am trying to keep that open mind u speak of. LOL! Heading on Carnival Conquest in April to the carribean!

Back
Ad Blocker Detected - Please Allow Ads On Our Site

It looks like you may be utilizing ad blocking software or another ad filtering technology while visiting Cruising Earth. Certain areas of this site may not work properly because of this, particularly live updates of ship trackers and webcams.

We work hard to strike a balance between content and ads and as a free site we greatly appreciate your support in permitting ads to render. Ads help us cover our server and maintenance costs, which helps us continue to keep this site free to use. You also don't want to miss out on any specials or discounts posted from the Cruise & Travel Industry! For the best site experience please disable your ad blockers for cruisingearth.com, then click the button below. Thank you.

I've Disabled My AdBlocker