• Guest Register
    If you are reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second to REGISTER (it's FREE). You will then be able to enjoy all the features of Cruising Earth.

Web Cams

harleyguy

Some of the ship cams hardly ever work. Was recently on The Pride and set up with my family certain times to check the cam
only to find it never updated the whole time we were on the ship! How disappointing! I'm looking right now cause I wanted to
see them go into Half Moon only to find......its not updating

I understand your frustration but we have no control over camera issues. You will need to contact the cruise line directly to report cameras not functioning properly.

I was just on the May 17th sailing on Carnival Pride and noticed the cameras worked fine on the ship. The issue must be with connecting to the web. I'll make a point when I post the review to Carnival. I like the webcams. Virtual vacation.

Back
Ad Blocker Detected - Please Allow Ads On Our Site

It looks like you may be utilizing ad blocking software or another ad filtering technology while visiting Cruising Earth. Certain areas of this site may not work properly because of this, particularly live updates of ship trackers and webcams.

We work hard to strike a balance between content and ads and as a free site we greatly appreciate your support in permitting ads to render. Ads help us cover our server and maintenance costs, which helps us continue to keep this site free to use. You also don't want to miss out on any specials or discounts posted from the Cruise & Travel Industry! For the best site experience please disable your ad blockers for cruisingearth.com, then click the button below. Thank you.

I've Disabled My AdBlocker