Alcohol Prices & Selections
Carnival Bon Voyage / The Fun Shops
You can pre-order bottles of liquor, wine and beer to be delivered to your cabin through The Fun Shops either online or you can call.
*** Prices and selections listed below are updated frequently. ***
Alcohol Pricing Overview
- Prices may vary & do not include tax.
- Order before boarding, this service is not guaranteed to be available once onboard - plan ahead!!
- The liquor, wine, and beer choices do occasionally change. The lists below are continually updated, but if you do not see something be sure to call and ask or check the website at the link above.
- Due to TX & AL state liquor laws ships departing from these ports can't deliver alcoholic beverages to your cabin until they are in international waters. It may even be delayed until the following day.
- The pre-ordered liquor bottle prices are not cheap. They are about 2-3 times what you'd pay onshore for a bottle.
- The savings you get by pre-ordering liquor bottles are realized when you compare it to the individual drink prices onboard. Pre-ordered liquor bottles are 2-3 times cheaper compared to the price of the same quantity of alcohol purchased through individual drinks onboard.
- Most pre-ordered liquor bottles are 1 liter in size. A 1 liter bottle will yield just over 22 drinks using a standard 1.5oz alcohol pour per drink. The first price listed below is the price you would pay for a single drink ordered onboard (minus gratuity),
the second price is for a bottle pre-ordered and delivered to your cabin. Options can and do change on a regular basis. Please call the cruise line directly to verify any recent changes to availability and pricing.
|Brandy & Cognac:|
|Bourbon & Whiskey:|
|Jack Daniels Honey||$6.25||$95.00|
|Cordials & Liqueurs:|
|Bailey's Irish Cream||$6.50||$70.00|
|Crème De Cacao||--||$50.00|
|Crème De Menthe (Green)||--||$50.00|
|Sour Apple Pucker||--||$50.00|
|Vermouth (Sweet or Dry)||--||$45.00|
|Fords London Dry||$6.25||$90.00|
|Appleton Estate VX||$5.75||$85.00|
|Captain Morgan's Spiced||$5.75||$85.00|
|Gosling's Black Seal||$5.75||$85.00|
|Dewar's White Label||$5.75||$85.00|
|Glen Deveron 16||$8.95||$110.00|
|Glenmorangie (Single Malt)||$8.50||$100.00|
|Johnny Walker Black||$7.50||$95.00|
|Patron XO Cafe||$7.95||$90.00|
|Roca Patron Silver||$15.95||$170.00|
|Grey Goose Cherry Noir||$7.50||$105.00|
|Grey Goose L'Orange||$7.50||$105.00|
|Grey Goose VX||$20.95||$210.00|
Wine / Champagne
- This is not a complete list of all the wines available, it is just a sampling. Wine can be either be pre-ordered through The Fun Shops or purchased once onboard. The prices below will be nearly identical to the prices you see onboard in the Main Dining Room. The bottle prices listed below are inclusive of gratuities.
- Carnival also offers wine packages. Wine packages can save you up to 25% off the prices of buying the individual bottles. Wine packages can also either be ordered through The Fun Shops (you must call, not currently available online) or purchased once onboard. For further information and wine package options: Wine Package Details.
|Barefoot Cabernet Sauvignon||$6.25||$27.50|
|Barefoot Pinot Noir||--||$30.00|
|Barefoot White Zinfandel||$6.50||$30.00|
|Black Swan Shiraz||--||$31.00|
|Cuvaison Cabernet Sauvignon||--||$55.25|
|Kendall-Jackson Cabernet Sauvignon||$9.75||$43.75|
|Kendall-Jackson Pinot Noir||$9.75||$48.25|
|Kendall-Jackson Sauvignon Blanc||--||$42.50|
|Santa Carolina Cabernet Sauvignon||$5.75||$25.25|
|Santa Carolina Chardonnay||$5.75||$25.25|
|Santa Carolina Merlot||$5.75||$25.00|
|Santa Carolina Sauvignon Blanc||$5.75||$25.25|
|Dom Perignon Brut||--||$241.50|
|Heidsieck Monopole Brut Rose||--||$74.75|
|Paul Louis Blanc de Blanc||--||$42.50|
|Sutter Home Sparkling Brut (NA)||--||$18.50|
|Veuve Clicquot Ponsardin||--||$90.75|
- Pre-ordered beer is sold in 4 packs. Prices are higher than you would pay at a bar onboard. First price listed below is the bar price you would pay for a single beer (minus gratuity), the second price is for a 4 pack pre-ordered and delivered to your cabin.
|Angry Orchard 16oz (cider)||$?.??||4 pack - $24.00|
|Blue Moon 12oz||$4.95||4 pack - $21.00|
|Bud/Bud Light 16oz||$5.75||4 pack - $24.00|
|Bud Light Lime 16oz||$6.25||4 pack - $25.00|
|Coors Light 16oz||$5.75||4 pack - $24.00|
|Michelob Ultra 16oz||$5.75||4 pack - $24.00|
|Miller Lite 16oz||$5.75||4 pack - $24.00|
|Sierra Nevada Pale Ale ??oz||$?.??||4 pack - $22.00|
|ThirstyFrog Red (draught)|
|ThirstyFrog Red 20oz||$5.75||(not available)|
|ThirstyFrog Red 60oz pitcher||$15.75||(not available)|
|ThirstyFrog Red 101oz tube||$25.75||(not available)|
|Mike's Hard Lemonade 12oz||$5.75||4 pack - $24.00|
|Smirnoff Ice 12oz||$5.75||4 pack - $26.00|
|Amstel Reg/Lite 12oz||$4.95||4 pack - $21.00|
|Bass Ale 12oz||$4.95||4 pack - $22.00|
|Beck's 12oz||$4.95||4 pack - $22.00|
|Boddingtons 16oz||$5.95||4 pack - $27.00|
|Corona/Corona Light 12oz||$4.95||4 pack - $21.00|
|Dos Equis 12oz||$4.95||4 pack - $21.00|
|Fosters 25oz||$6.75||4 pack - $30.00|
|Grolsch 16oz||$5.95||4 pack - $27.00|
|Guinness Pub Draught 16oz||$5.95||4 pack - $27.00|
|Heineken/Heine Light 11oz||$4.95||4 pack - $25.00|
|Molson 12oz||$4.95||4 pack - $22.00|
|Pilsner Urquell 12oz||$4.95||4 pack - $22.00|
|Sam Adams 12oz||$4.95||4 pack - $24.00|
|Sierra Nevada 12oz||$4.95||4 pack - $22.00|
|Stella Artois 12oz||$4.95||4 pack - $22.00|
|Strongbow 16oz (cider)||$?.??||4 pack - $??.??|
|Buckler 12oz||$3.95||4 pack - $18.00|
Soda / Mixer Prices
Soda / Mixers / Other
- Pre-ordered soda is sold in 6 packs and juices are sold in 4 packs. Fresh lemon and lime can also be ordered from Room Service.
|Soft Drinks / Energy Drinks:|
|Soda 12oz can||$1.95||6 pack - $10.00|
|Club Soda 12oz can||$1.95||6 pack - $10.00|
|Tonic Water 12oz can||$1.95||6 pack - $10.00|
|Bloody Mary Mix 5.5oz can||$1.95||4 pack - $10.00|
|Juice 12oz can||$1.95||4 pack - $10.00|
|Red Bull & Sugar Free 8.3oz||$4.75||4 pack - $22.00|
|Rock Star Energy Drink 8.3oz||--||4 pack - $18.00|
|Powerade 20oz bottle||$2.95||6 pack - $14.00|
|Carnival Purified Water 12oz||--||12 pack - $4.50|
|Carnival Purified Water 50oz||$3.75||8 pack - $20.00|
Non-alcoholic Beverages Offered Onboard Carnival Ships
- Diet Pepsi*
- Pepsi Caffeine Free*
- Diet Pepsi Caffeine Free*
- Pepsi Zero Sugar*
- Sierra Mist*
- Sierra Mist Zero Sugar*
- Mug Root Beer*
- Diet Mug Root Beer*
- MTN Dew*
- Diet MTN Dew*
- Bubly Lime Sparkling Water*
- Bubly Grapefruit Sparkling Water*
- Bubly Orange Sparkling Water*
- Naked Green Machine
- Naked Mighty Mango
- Naked Strawberry Banana
- Half Naked Lively Greens
- Half Naked Peach with Ginger
- Pure Leaf Honey Green Tea+
- Pure Leaf Tea & Lemonade+
- Pure Leaf Unsweetened Black Tea+
- Pure Leaf Sweet Tea+
- Gatorade Lemon Lime+
- Gatorade Fruit Punch+
- Propel Electrolyte Water+
- Propel Strawberry Raspberry+
- Propel Peach Mango+
- Starbucks Frappuccino+
- Starbucks Double Shot Espresso+
- Dr. Pepper**
- Diet Dr. Pepper**
* Included in "Bottomless Bubbles" Unlimited Soda Program and the "Cheers" Beverage Program.
+ Included in the "Cheers" Beverage Program.
** Dr. Pepper products are only served on ships departing from the Galveston and New Orleans cruise ports.
Note: In January 2020 Carnival began transitioning to this new list of Pepsi products from Coke products. Until all the older Coke products have been depleted fleetwide you may see a mix of products available onboard.
"Cheers" Beverage Program
Carnival is now offering the "Cheers" Beverage Program.
The "Cheers" Beverage Program is flat-rate daily pricing for alcoholic drinks, non-alcoholic frozen drinks, wine by the glass, soda, juices, specialty cofees, energy drinks, bottled water and more.
For full Cheers Program details go here:
"Cheers" Beverage Program
The "Official" Carnival Alcohol Policy
Bringing Alcohol On Board On Embarkation Day
- Guests are prohibited from bringing water, sodas and other non-alcoholic beverages that are packaged in glass or plastic bottles.
- On embarkation day, a small quantity of non-alcoholic beverages (i.e., sparkling water, sodas, energy drinks, juice, and milk), packaged in cans or cartons, may be brought on board and must be in the guest's carry-on luggage. A small quantity is considered a maximum of 12 sealed, unopened cans/cartons of 12 ounces each or less, per person.
- Guests are prohibited from bringing alcoholic beverages on board with the following exception - at the beginning of the cruise during embarkation day only, guests (21 years of age and older) may bring one 750 ml bottle of sealed/unopened wine or champagne, per person, in their carry-on luggage. Outside this exception, all liquor, beer, other forms of alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages are strictly prohibited in both carry-on and checked luggage and such items will be confiscated and discarded and no compensation will be provided.
- Guests sailing with us on back-to-back cruises are entitled to bring the same quantity as stated in this policy, per cruise. The additional quantities will be stored for safekeeping at the start of the first cruise and will be given to the guest as each following cruise begins.
- Should guests wish to consume their wine or champagne in the main dining room, specialty restaurant or bar, a $15.00 USD corkage fee, per 750 ml bottle, will be charged. A corkage fee is a charge that is assessed, at time of service, for every bottle that is served and not bought on the premises.
- You may bring on more than one bottle of wine or champagne per person as long as the total quantity per person does not exceed 750ml. The typical 4 pack of small wine bottles are 187ml each, for a total of 748ml.
- If you buy alcohol in any port during your cruise you will be instructed to turn it in when you are screened during reboarding. You will then be allowed to pick it up on the last night of the cruise.
- Alcohol purchased from the Duty Free Shop onboard the ship is held and delivered to your cabin on the last night of the cruise.
- You will be allowed to keep any non-alcoholic beverages purchased in ports as long as they are sealed and they fit in the same size and quantity limits as when you first boarded. They do not track how many non-alcoholic beverages you initially brought onboard on embarkation day. Even if you brought your limit, you are still allowed to bring on additional non-alcoholic items from the ports.
- If you want to bring a cooler onboard the max size is 12"H x 12"W x 12"L.
- Be aware: Carnival is very strict on this size limit of these carry-on coolers. Cruisers have been known to have to leave behind coolers just one inch larger in any one direction.
- Carry-on coolers also work well as another ice bucket in the room. The ice bucket typically provided in the cabin is quite small.
- Carnival's Cooler Restriction Policy: "Carnival Cruise Lines does not allow guests to bring large coolers on board its vessels. However small, personal-sized coolers, no larger than 12”H x 12”W x 12”L for the purpose of housing small quantities of non-alcoholic beverages and/or medications are permitted as carry-on luggage. Screening and movement of large coolers through embarkation is an impediment to the boarding and security screening process; therefore, large coolers are not permitted as carry-on or checked luggage."
Smuggling Alcohol On Board
Smuggle at your own risk!
- There are currently no retributions other than the alcohol being confiscated if you get caught. The confiscated alcohol will even be returned to you at the end of the cruise if it is confiscated in the original manufacturer sealed container. All other containers will not be returned.
- Carnival confiscates dozens of water/soda/wine bottles that have been refilled with liquor prior to almost every cruise. It’s been this way for a long time. You have a VERY LOW chance of getting smuggled liquor on this way. In 2015 Carnival began banning all bottles from being brought onboard, exception being one bottle of wine or champagne 750ml in size or less per person (21 years of age and older) in their carry-on luggage.
- People tend to smuggle because purchasing liquor through the Fun Shops / Bon Voyage is 2-3 times more expensive than buying it at their local liquor store. You should also need to weigh in the convenience of having it waiting for you in your cabin versus having to go to the store to purchase it, repackageing it to smuggle, transporting it to the ship and then hope it doesn't get caught. When you weigh in all the factors purchasing through the Fun Shops / Bon Voyage is a pretty good option. Don't forget to also check out the "Cheers" Beverage Program that Carnival is now offering.
Page last updated: Mon Feb 24, 2020