Bottomless Bubbles / Unlimited Soda Program
Beverages INCLUDED in the Buttomless Bubbles Program
- Diet Pepsi
- Pepsi Caffeine Free
- Diet Pepsi Caffeine Free
- Pepsi Zero Sugar
- Sierra Mist
- Sierra Mist Zero Sugar
- Mug Root Beer
- Diet Mug Root Beer
- Mountain Dew
- Diet Mountain Dew
- Bubly Lime Sparkling Water
- Bubly Grapefruit Sparkling Water
- Bubly Orange Sparkling Water
- Dr. Pepper*
- Diet Dr. Pepper*
* Dr. Pepper products are only served on ships departing from the Galveston and New Orleans cruise ports.
Note: In January 2020 Carnival began transitioning to this new list of Pepsi products from Coke products. Until all the older Coke products have been depleted fleetwide you may see a mix of products available onboard.
"Bottomless Bubbles" Overview
Carnival Cruise Lines will offer all guests the option to purchase a "Bottomless Bubbles" unlimited soda program which will allow the guest unlimited soft drinks and juices for the duration of the cruise at a
one-time purchase price. Bottomless Bubbles can be purchased online at www.carnival.com/Funshops or by contacting 'The Fun Shops' Department at 800 522-7648, Monday through Sunday, 9:00am-9:00pm ET. Cut-off for pre-purchase online is at 11:59pm ET, the evening prior to the cruise departure. Bottomless Bubbles can also be purchased on board at bar locations.
Upon purchasing the program onboard, a sticker will be placed on the guest's Sail & Sign card.
In all areas where beverage service is offered, guests may show the "Bottomless Bubbles" sticker and receive a glass of soft drink or juice of their choice.
"Bottomless Bubbles" Pricing
- Child Rate: $5.95/Day (17 years of age and younger)
- Adult Rate: $8.50/Day (18 years of age and older)
- An 18% gratuity will be added to price when purchasing the program.
- Optional: A Carnival soft drink tumbler may be purchased for an additional $5.95 with the program or for $9.95 without the program.
- Pricing is subject to sales tax when purchased prior to the cruise or at port. You can purchase on the first night, or the next morning to avoid the taxes while in international waters.
"Bottomless Bubbles" Details
- "Bottomless Bubbles" Unlimited Soda Program is non-transferable and may not be shared. Guests or family members who would like to enjoy soft drinks through this program must purchase their own sticker.
- One beverage serving, per sticker, will be served at a time. There is a 5 minute wait between ordering drinks.
- Soft drink is served by the glass (16 ounces); juice is served by the glass (10 ounces).
- The "Bottomless Bubbles" Unlimited Soda Program can only be purchased on the day of embarkation or the next day. After the first full cruise day it is no longer available for purchase.
- Must be purchased for entire cruise, not available by the day. You are charged by the length of cruise left. So, if you purchase the second day your price is cheaper.
- Program is non-refundable.
- Program is only applicable for onboard purchases; program cannot be used for beverage purchases at Half Moon Cay, The Bahamas and Princess Cays, The Bahamas.
- Bottomless Bubbles will not be offered on Europe itineraries.
"Bottomless Bubbles" Notes
- Unlimited soda is also part of the "Cheers" Beverage Program.
- The following beverages are available in the Lido Deck Restaurant 24/7 and are complimentary: coffee; hot tea; hot chocolate; lemonade; unsweetened iced tea.
Page last updated: Mon Jan 13, 2020