Camp Ocean Night Owls
Carnival, for the convenience of their guests, offers Camp Ocean Night Owls for children 6 months to 11 years. This program allows parents time to enjoy the nightlife without having to worry about their little ones.
- Night Owls is available each evening from 10:00pm-1:00am.
- During the day, parents/guardians can advise the Youth Staff if their child will be participating in Night Owls.
- If there are no children participating by 12:00pm, the Night Owls service is cancelled for the evening.
- $6.75 per hour plus a 18% gratuity, per child
- No discount for additional children or family rates. Fees apply per child.
- Fees are due upon pick-up and paid via Sail & Sign Card directly to the Youth Staff on duty. Cash is not an acceptable form of payment.
- Any child left past 1:00am will be charged double (for the time period beyond 1:00am) and will forfeit Night Owls privileges for the remainder of the cruise, if the policy is abused.
- In the Camp Ocean facility with a "slumber party" type atmosphere, including movie time, toys, video games and room service snacks. 9-11 Years have fun playing video games, arts & crafts and more.
- Children sleep on pillows and blankets. Cots are not provided.
- For infants, Pack & Plays are available for usage.
- Note: Carnival Cruise Lines does not offer any in-stateroom services.
- Children ages 6 months to 11 years must be signed in and out by the parent/legal guardian or the authorized persons over the age of 18.
- The adult is required to present their Sail & Sign card each time they drop off and pick up their child. For the safety of the child, there are no exceptions to this rule.
Under 2 Infant Care
- Port Days: While in port, parents/guardians have the option of leaving their child in the care of the Youth Staff (fees apply: $6.75 USD per hour plus an 18% gratuity, per child), however, we do not provide meal times for children 'Under 2'.
- Sea Days: There are limited times throughout the cruise for ‘Under 2' time. During these times, parents/guardians have the option of leaving their child in the care of the Youth Staff (fees apply: $6.75 USD per hour plus an 18% gratuity, per child) – or - they can stay and use the camp facility at no charge. This time is designated for the use of 'Under 2’s' and parents/guardians only. Check on board for specific times offered. Hours may vary due to cruise itineraries
- Evenings: Night Owls (babysitting fees apply: $6.75 USD per hour plus an 18% gratuity, per child). From 10:00pm-1:00am each evening in the Camp Ocean facility, a ‘slumber party’ type atmosphere, including movie time, toys and room service snacks. During this time, there will be children from other age groups (ages 2-11 years) participating in Night Owls. Cribs are available if needed.
- Children do not have to be potty-trained in order to participate in Camp Ocean and/or Night Owls.
- Parents should provide the Youth Staff with diapers and toiletries to be used for their child. the Youth Staff. The parents will be contacted to come and change the child. After the child is changed, they may come back into the program.
Late Night Parties
- In addition to the Night Owls program, on select nights of the cruise, we have additional parties which offer fun and memories.
Themed Owl Jams Parties: (may vary based on cruise itinerary)
- Hours: 10:00pm-1:00am
- Fee: $15 USD per party, per child, plus an 18% gratuity
- Parties are offered either for ages 2-11 or ages 6-11 (may vary based on cruise itinerary)
- Owl Jams Caribbean Party: Celebrating the island life with beach balls, Hawaiian shirts, limbo, flower leis and more!
- Owl Jams Pajama Jam: Dancing around and having fun in your PJ's, staying up past your bedtime and partying with new friends? Talk about an awesome pajama party!
- Owl Jams Party Animals: Did someone say party?! Party hats, face painting, fun games and more are all in store in the best kids’ party on the high seas!
- Owl Jams Rock N Glow Party: Rock out with us in this totally awesome ‘80s-themed party! Bright colors, great music and awesome glow sticks await!
Page last updated: Mon Apr 26, 2021