Carnival will provide Indian Meals for guests who request them. The meals are available on all ships and itineraries.
- Carnival will accept requests for Indian meals up to 2-weeks prior to your embarkation date.
- There are no selections for breakfast-type foods.
- The Indian meals will only be served in the Main Dining Room during lunch and dinner.
- The meals cannot be requested through any e-channels.
- Above is a link to download a sample menu.
- Both the lunch and dinner selections include Vegetarian and Non-Vegetarian items.
- Selections may vary per ship, per itinerary and are subject to change.
- For cruises longer than 7-days, the Chef will make the selections for the additional days on board.
Page last updated: Thu Aug 01, 2019