Internet Services Onboard
What Internet Services Are Available Onboard Carnival Ships?
To keep you connected while at sea, every Carnival ship provides satellite internet access.
Hub Internet Café
This is facilitated through the Hub Internet Café and through the bow to stern ship-wide Wi-Fi network. To access Wi-Fi, simply turn on your device's Wi-Fi feature and you will receive the information needed. You can do this anywhere onboard the ship. All of our ships feature areas with publicly accessible computers, which are open twenty four hours a day.
Wi-Fi Users - Cellular Phones, Laptops, etc.
Three Wi-Fi Plans Are Offered
- Open 24-hours, the Hub Internet Café features private terminals where you have the ability to surf the web, chat online and access your private e-mail account.
- Social Wi-Fi Plan - $6.80/day - Access the most popular social websites and applications. Includes Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Linkedin, Facebook Messenger, Whatsapp, SnapChat and the most popular airline sites. Does not include access to most other websites or apps..
- Value Wi-Fi Plan - 10.20/day - Surf all your favorite sites, including e-mail, news, sports, weather, banking and finance. Note: Does not support Skype calling or music/video streaming (such as Spotify or Netflix).
- Premium Wi-Fi Plan - $14.45/day - E-mail to Skype, the Premium plan promises the fastest possible connection, at speeds up to 3 times faster than our Value Plan. Supports Skype video calling, where coverage allows.
- Only one device at a time can connect to wi-fi.
- Not all ships have internet available for purchase prior to sailing. All internet plans can be purchased once onboard.
- Satellite internet speed may vary depending on location and time of day
- Video streaming sites such as Hulu and Netflix are not available while sailing with the exception of Vista, Horizon and Sunrise ships.
- Access to certain sites such as mature or violent content is blocked.
- Cellular-network-dependent WiFi Calling and Facetime services are also not supported.
- VPN connections are not supported - discuss your VPN limitations with your company’s IT department if you are planning to work while sailing. We are not able to change your settings onboard.
- No refunds after plan is activated on-board.
- Pricing for plans purchased pre-cruise vary from plans purchased at time of sailing.
Page last updated: Thu Aug 01, 2019