"Cruise The Vineyards Wine Program"
By using this program you can save up to 25% off the individual bottle prices onboard.
Enjoy great discounts on wine packages when you purchase wines offered through our exclusive 'Cruise the Vineyards' wine program. Wines from around the world are featured in three packages to satisfy both the wine novice and the more adventurous wine consumer. 'Cruise the Vineyards' wine packages allow you to enjoy your favorite wine at a discounted price or to explore new wines from the wide assortment of wines offered in these packages.
Cruise the Vineyards' can be purchased on board our ships (ask your dining room waiter) or by calling The Fun Shops department at 800-522-7648, 9:00am-9:00pm ET. Cruise the Vineyards is not offered online.
- Packages feature wines from Italy, New Zealand, France, Australia, Germany, California, Washington and Oregon.
- You may drink the wine in your stateroom or dining room only.
- Unconsumed wine will not be refunded but you may take home unopened bottles.
How the program works:
- When ordering you select your wine package size and type: 3 or 5 & Basic, Deluxe, or Premium.
- You then will receive wine coupons. If you purchase by calling Bon Voyage your coupons will be left in your cabin. If you purchase through the gift shop or Main Dining Room your coupons will be given to you at that time.
- The number of coupons you receive depends on the package size you select (ex. 5 wine package = 5 coupons).
- You don't actually select the specific wines until you are ready to drink them.
- You can use your wine coupons at any onboard bar which serves wine or in the Main Dining Room.
- Once you have given the bartender or waiter your wine coupon and wine choice, the bottle is then brought to you.
- If you order in the Main Dining Room and do not finish the bottle you will have 3 options: you can either take the bottle with you, have it delivered to your room or they will re-cork it and save it for your next visit to the Main Dining Room.
All prices below include the 18% gratuity charged at the time of package purchase.
(Pricing below may not be current.)
3 Wine Package Pricing:
Basic $77, Deluxe $97, Premium $114
(available on cruises 5 days or shorter)
5 Wine Package Pricing:
Basic $131, Deluxe $185, Premium $228
(available on cruises 5 days or longer)
Basic Wine Package Selections
- Sparkling, Barefoot, Brut, California
- Pinot Grigio, Zonin, Italy
- Sauvignon Blanc, Santa Helena, Chile
- Chardonnay, Santa Helena, Chile
- Riesling, Funf 5, Germany
- White Zinfandel, Barefoot, California
- Rose ‘GIFFT’ by Kathy Lee Gifford, California
- Merlot, Santa Helena, Chile
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Santa Helena, Chile
Premium Wine Package Selections
- Sparkling, Domaine Chandon, ‘Brut’, California
- Sparkling Rose, Domaine Ste. Michelle, Washington
- Pinot Grigio, Ecco Domani, Della Venezie, Italy
- Pinot Grigio, J, California
- Sauvignon Blanc, Kendall Jackson ‘Vintner’s Reserve’, California
- Sauvignon Blanc, Spy Valley, New Zealand
- Sauvignon Blanc/Semillon, Cape Mentelle, Australia
- Chardonnay, Le Crema, Monterey
- Chardonnay, Kendall Jackson ‘Vintner’s Reserve’, California
- Moscato, Castello del Poggio, Italy
- Riesling, Lucien Albrecht, France
- Rosé, Domaine Sainte Croix, France
- Pinot Noir, Layer Cake, California
- Zinfandel, Cline, California
- Merlot, Columbia Crest, ‘Great Estates’, Columbia Valley
- Merlot, Kendall Jackson ‘Vintner’s Reserve’, California
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Layer Cake, California
- Cabernet Sauvignon, Hess Select, California
- Shiraz, Peter Lehmann, ‘Portrait’, Australia
- Shiraz, Grant Burge ‘5th Generation’, Australia
- Côtes du Rhône, Maison Castel, France
- Rioja, Martin Codax ‘Ergo’, Spain
- Chianti, D’Aquino, Classico Riserva, Italy
- Malbec, Terrazas Reserva, Mendoza, Argentina
Page last updated: Mon Apr 26, 2021