• Welcome to CRUISIN!
    If you are reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second to register (it's FREE). You will then be able to enjoy all the many features of CRUISIN.
    REGISTER

15 drink maximum with drink package?

Amandahartley

Hi everyone. I’ve just booked a cruise for aug next year thinking it was all inclusive as I asked my travel provider for an all inclusive cruise.... anyway. Without trying to sound like an alcoholic ? I’ve read that you have 15 drinks max with the drinks package, and after that you can’t even purchase another drink? Is this true?

kvfdlt06

Yes you are correct after your 15 alcoholic drinks you will not be able to purchase anymore alcohol until the next morning when it resets. You can still get other drinks pop coffee and milkshakes ect. just not alcohol until it resets. Hope this helps.

Notthepop

I information is somewhat correct ,but not complete... What you are referring to is the Cheers program..There is a charge $51.95 +18% gratuity per day for each adult over 21 staying in the cabin...
You get 15 drinks within a 24 hr period and resets again.. There are limits to the package as to ceiling price, and places you can get the without a added charge...You still get as much as you want after the 15 drinks, just you will pay full bar prices.. It would be best to go to Carnival Website
I get it with my wife and only drink top shelf..

AdBlock Detected

Ad blockers do a great job at blocking ads, but they can also block many important features of the CRUISIN website including live updates of webcams and trackers.

Ads additionally help us cover our server and maintenance costs, which allows us to continue to keep CRUISIN free to use. You also don't want to miss out on any specials or discount ads posted from the Cruise & Travel Industry! For the best CRUISIN site experience please disable your ad blockers for cruisin.me. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock