site statistics
  • Welcome to CRUISIN!
    If you are reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second to register (it's FREE). You will then be able to enjoy all the many features of CRUISIN.
    REGISTER

Request New Port Selection For Tracker

nicole675

Devonport, tasmania, australia

Could the port of Devonport in Tasmania Australia and Pichillingue in mexico be added.

CruisinSTL

requesting Portland, ME be added to tracker [404 error msg received now]

requesting Portland, ME be added to tracker [404 error msg received now]

Skbdiva611

Please add Port Zante, St.Kitts To List of Port’s

Please add Port Zante in St.Kitts to your list. Lots of cruise ships visit here.

andymadsen

Please add the port of Bonn, Germany to the list. Thank you.

Would you please add the port of Bonn, Germany to the port-list.
Thank you.

GroovyJane

Request for new post, Bonaire, Netherland Antillies.

Dear All, I would like to request a new port of call to be added to the list. Bonaire, Netherland Antillies. I live here and we have between 3 and 7 cruise ships every week, so I think we deserve to go to the list.
Many thanks.
Regards, GroovyJane ***

vinno500

where is MSC Seaside ?

Dear​hhhvthe list

Read
more: Request New Port Selection For Tracker - Reply to Topic https://www.cruisin.me/forum/newreply/#ixzz5029jp2dL
Copyright © 2017 CRUISIN. All Rights Reserved.
Dear All, I would like to request a new port Dear All, I would like to request a new port of call to be added to the list

Read more: Request New Port Selection For Tracker - Reply to Topic https://www.cruisin.me/forum/newreply/#ixzz5029jp2dL
of call to be added to the list

Read more: Request New Port Selection For Tracker - Reply to Topic https://www.cruisin.me/forum/newreply/#ixzz5029jp2dL

Noreeneveritt

I would like to request that the port of Long Beach, California be added. Thank you.

I would like to request that the port of Long Beach, California be added.
Thank you.

takichum

Add Port of Burnie, Tasmania, Australia

Burnie receives up to 30 cruise ship visits in a year with one of the 'Queens' scheduled to visit in 2019.

Metalguru

Cardiff to be added please

Can you arrange for Cardiff, Wales to be added as a cruise port please now that Cruise and Maritime Voyages have started using it?

AdBlock Detected

Ad blockers do a great job at blocking ads, but they also block many useful features of our website. Please help support CRUISIN by disabling ad blocking software. Ads help us cover our server and maintenance costs, which allows us to keep CRUISIN free to use. You also don't want to miss out on any specials or discount ads posted on CRUISIN from the Cruise & Travel industry! For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock