• Welcome to CRUISIN!
    If you are reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second to register (it's FREE). You will then be able to enjoy all the many features of CRUISIN.
    REGISTER

RETURN TO UK.

TUTTY

We got as far as Malaga then P.O. sent out message to all Captains return to port.
We called in to Gibraltar which was acceptable to all on board.
We arrived back to Southampton on Wednesday 18th March.
Home safe that was the main.
I will self isolate myself now i'm 81 years old fussed on by 2 daughters.

Greg

Administrator
Staff member
Glad your home safe, with family. I'm sure it wasn't the vacation you'd hoped for.

What P.O. ship were you on?

TUTTY

P.O. OCEANA third time on her in 6 months OCTOBER, JANUARY, MARCH. would have booked again but relocating to MALTA I like no fly.
Have 4 cruises booked BRITTANIA MAY, CROWN PRINCESS AUGUST, IONA NOVEMBER, and then IONA AGAIN NOVEMBER 2021.
MIND YOU THEM DATES WILL DEFFINETLY CHANGE.
DEREK REGINALD TUTT 81 YEARS OLD.

AdBlock Detected

Ad blockers do a great job at blocking ads, but they can also block many important features of the CRUISIN website including live updates of webcams and trackers.

Ads additionally help us cover our server and maintenance costs, which allows us to continue to keep CRUISIN free to use. You also don't want to miss out on any specials or discount ads posted from the Cruise & Travel Industry! For the best CRUISIN site experience please disable your ad blockers for cruisin.me. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock