• Welcome to CRUISIN!
    If you are reading this it means you have not yet registered. Please take a second to register (it's FREE). You will then be able to enjoy all the many features of CRUISIN.
    REGISTER

Where is the Amsterdam now?

rtam

We just disembarked in Fremantle Australia from Ms Amsterdam on March 22. I would like to know where the ship is now?

Liane Mills

We just disembarked in Fremantle Australia from Ms Amsterdam on March 22. I would like to know where the ship is now?
We also disembarked in Fremantle and are home at last in Thornhill, Ontario 😀😀. We would like to track the ship as well but haven’t been successful as yet....

Liane Mills

I was so very sad to hear about the sale of the Amsterdam - it is almost like losing a family member!! We were on Her for the 2007 World Cruise and also the 2020 aborted one. So many wonderful memories.....

AdBlock Detected

Ad blockers do a great job at blocking ads, but they can also block many important features of the CRUISIN website including live updates of webcams and trackers.

Ads additionally help us cover our server and maintenance costs, which allows us to continue to keep CRUISIN free to use. You also don't want to miss out on any specials or discount ads posted from the Cruise & Travel Industry! For the best CRUISIN site experience please disable your ad blockers for cruisin.me. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock